“Follow me, I will make you fishers of Men” (Mt.4:15). Jesus gave this penetrating command and promise to his very first couple of disciples. And Paul addressed Timothy as he passed on to him the mantle of the great gospel deposit ‘Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.' (2 Tim.2:15)
This need for ‘approved workers’ is more critical today than ever in the Church. And the Lord is still giving this invitation to anyone who would, to come after him and be ‘made’ by the means of His Word, into an instrument to fulfill His purpose for and through His Church.
This course simply seeks to contribute to meet this need.
|Level 1 (1st year)||Level 2 ( 2nd Year)|
|Objective||Exposing and modeling how to expose the Gospel from the Bible according to different genres.||Equipping Students with the practicalities of Word ministry in the Context of Rwanda.|
January - June
- The authority of the Scriptures
- Gospel Frames
- How to Study New Testament Letters
- Book Study: Romans
How to preach New Testament Letters
Term 2: March-June
- Bible Overview
- How to study Old testament Narratives
- Book study: Exodus
How to preach Old Testament Narratives
Term 3: July- September
- How to study Old Testament Prophecy
- Book study: Isaiah
|How to preach Old Testament Prophecy|
|Term 4: October- December|
- How to study the Gospels
- Book study: John's Gospel
|How to preach New Testament Gospels|
- Weekend Classes: Friday 17h30 to 21h00 and Saturday 8h30 to 13h00.
-Two weekends each month, generally the 2nd and 3rd weekend of the month.
- Mid-Weeks activities includes men's and women's Bible studies on selected days.
- Application open till 30th October 2022.